Partico has been developed to help people with considerable experience to continue to evolve professionally and personally while working only part-time. The following elements are at the core of what we do:
- Collaboration and mutual support
- Autonomy and integrity
- Out-of-the-box thinking and creativity
- Professional excellence and personal development
- Responsibility towards people and planet
Our team is still in the making. If you're interested in helping, please join us!
|Simon Schneebeli||Paulina Tanewska||Maybe you?|
|Bridge builder with an ability to bring people together and launch new ventures. Has a background in civil engineering and trained in organisational development. Has helped initiating projects such as TEDxLausanne, or the Impact Hub Geneva.||Project and Marketing Manager with experience in fields ranging from construction via entertainment to education. Multilingual and social person, interested in sustainability on environmental, social and economical levels.||Interested in helping to make this project happen as a co-founder? We are actively looking for team members. Please contact us.|
The board is the strategic lead of the organisation. As we are still in the start-up phase, we don’t have a board yet. Should you be interested in helping us to build this venture and would be willing to invest time as a board member, please contact us.
All major decisions are taken by the General Assembly that meets once a year or more if needed.
- The General Assembly elects the board and decides on the general direction of the development of the organisation.
- The operational affairs are managed by the executive team, which is either elected by the general assembly (as board members) or hired by the board.
- The individual agencies are mostly self organised. Each one needs a “leader” who is nominated by the agency members themselves.
We use Holacracy/Sociocracy as a management principle.
Invest in Partico
A normal start-up would reach out for seed funding through business angels or investors. As a cooperative, we need to fund the development of our organisation through the member share capital or through loans (or donations) and retained earnings.
With the goal of supporting individuals to evolve professionally, we are open to members who are not involved as consultants, but who support the development of the organisation by buying a certain amount of shares. Should you be interested in this, please contact us (link).
The first idea of a platform like Partico came up in 2015. Taking an “agile” approach, we are currently building a “working prototype” allowing us to expose our ideas and collect feedback while still working on the concept itself.
Our “roadmap” roughly looks as follows:
- 2016-2017: Concept and prototype:
- Develop a basic concept with a minimal website (MVP)
- Start talking publicly about the project
- 2018: Beta version:
- Further extension of the community incl. Definition of several agencies.Test selling of services
- Financial plan
- Found the legal entity / cooperative
- Detailed Financial planning
- Formalising legal and administrative processes and requirements
- Concept of administrative/financial backend to the website
- 2019: Expansion:
- Grow network beyond the Lausanne/Geneva region, maybe even abroad
- Implement administrative / financial backend
- Remains to be seen.